I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Monday, June 9, 2008

SPECIAL CODES

WORDS STAND FOR

H.O.L.L.A.N.D - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
I.T.A.L.Y - I Trust And Love You
L.I.B.Y.A - Love Is Beautiful; You Also
F.R.A.N.C.E - Friendships Remain And Never Can End
C.H.I.N.A - Come Here. I Need Affection
B.U.R.M.A - Between Us, Remember Me Always
N.E.P.A.L - Never Ever Part As Lovers
I.N.D.I.A - I Nearly Died In Adoration
K.E.N.Y.A - Keep Everything Nice, Yet Arousing
C.A.N.A.D.A - Cute And Naughty Action Developed Attraction
K.O.R.E.A. - Keep Optimistic Regardless Every Adversity
E.G.Y.P.T - Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing!
R.U.S.S.I.A - Romance Under Sky, Stars Intimate Always
M.A.N.I.L.A - May All Nights Inspire Love Always
B.A.L.I.W.A.G - Beauty And Love I Will Always Give
M.A.L.A.B.O.N - May A Lasting Affair Be Ours Now
I.M.U.S - I Miss U, Sweetheart
P.A.S.I.G - Please Always Say I'm Gorgeous
C.E.B.U - Change Everything... But Us
P.E.R.U - Forget Everyone... Remember Us
P.A.R.A.N.A.Q.U.E - Please Always Remain Adorable, Nice And Quiet Under Ecstacy
T.O.N.D.O - Tonight's Our Night, Dearest One
P.A.S.A.Y - Pretty And Sexy Are You
Y.E.M.E.N - Yugyugan Every Morning, Every Night
M.A.R.L.B.O.R.O - Men Always Remember Love Because Of Romance Only
Y.A.M.A.H.A - You Are My Angel! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: