I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Monday, June 9, 2008

LOVE ME

I can never tell you
the feelings that i have
I know i must keep quiet
but i know i never can

I will never let you see
how my heart leaps when you're here
how it tears apart to see you
alone without me near

I wont ever have you hear me
my crying late at night
I know ill never be a part
of your thoughts or dreams or life

I shall not be a burden
I'll put my heart on hold
I will mask my urges
as if to be so bold

I could never have you believe
that i long to touch your face
that i want to hear your dreams
that i need you in my place

I can never tell you
all that i think of you
I will never have a chance
to see if you love me too

No comments: