I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Love Hurts - Count The Ways

The endless hours and the days
My heart will pain and ache for you
There’s nothing else that I can do
Nothing more I want than this

Love, comfort, peace and bliss
Vast is your love vast is your heart
From you I will never part
I know that we will never be
But I dream of you so constantly

The times my eyes have cried their tears
The times I gave into my fears
The loneliness I feel inside
I hope this feeling will subside
When I see you my heart skips a beat

I crave the day I feel your
I only need you to be complete touch
I want to hold you oh so much
I close my eyes and see your face
My time with you will not erase

I have spent on loving you
If you only had a clue

No comments: