I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reasons for Love ..

There are a million reasons why I love you

Allot are unspoken, but I’ll still name a few

They start with feelings from the hearts core

Uncontrollable feelings that say I want more



When with you the world around me is brighter

I look at you and with a hug I want one tighter

When apart I miss you with hurt in a good way

My only thoughts are of you, so true I have to say



I want to know your life inside and out

From a mountain, I love you! I want to shout

I care for you! such an amazing woman you are

Nothing I want to change, you’re my shining star



I can’t even fathom to think of another girl

You are my diamond in the rough, such a pearl

My thoughts and energy are directed to you

So pure and innocent, my feelings are true



I have a loving respect for you that cannot be told

A true respect, the kind that only my heart can hold

It gives me sweet pleasure to think of you when I’m alone

My heart sends me feelings that give me shivers to the bone



I want to be a part of who you are

It doesn’t matter if you are near or far

These are some reasons why I know it’s true

True feelings from my heart that say



“I Love You”

No comments: