I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Methods of LOVE

Kiss on the ear = “I’m Horny”

Kiss on the cheek = “We’re Friends”

Kiss on the hand = “I Adore You”

Kiss on the shoulder = “I Want You”

Kiss on the lips = “I Love You”

Kiss on everywhere else = “Let’s get Busy”

Holding hands = “We Can Learn To Love Each Other”

A wink = “Let’s Get It On”

Slap on the butt = “Watch Out”

Playing with the ear = “I Can’t Live Without You”

Arms around the waist = “I Love You To Much To Let Go”

Pulling hair on head = “Tell Me You Love Me”

Looking into each other’s eyes = “Let’s Get Romantic”

Holding on tight = “Don’t Let Go”

No comments: