I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART...

Tell me what you want.. tell me what you need .. because I can’t read minds and I simply can’t see. I can’t see you.. your eyes or the way to your heart beats. I wish you could see me and the way that I feel. But even if you could it wouldn’t matter. You’re leaving for awhile.. going somewhere important, somewhere you belong, somewhere you long to be. But before you leave tell me ..tell me the truth, not some crummy lies. Tell me what your heart says, not your mindstop with the logic. It doesn’t make sense, I remember long ago you loved me. I think you still do, so stop..stop denying your heart. Let me in, stop trying to push me away. I Love you

No comments: