I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Monday, May 19, 2008

10 Things I Love About You!!

1)The first thing I love about you is when you smile you make me smile back!
2)The second thing is how you always know just what to say when I'm feeling down!
3)The third thing is how you flirt with me all the time!
4)The forth thing is how you take me places and we do FUN things together!!
5)The fifth thing is how you say sweet and loving things to me!! (because you care)
6)The sixth thing is when people are around you still find some way to start a convo with me!
7)The seventh thing is how FINE you are!!
8)The eighth thing is the way you make me make me cry and you tell me your sorry!
9)The ninth thing is how your always in a good mood when your around me!
10)The last and final thing is the fact that I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(even your flaws!!)

No comments: