I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A True "Best Friend"

Friends will come and friends will go
Some people change, and some people grow
But friends as close us will stick together
Through bad times, good times, and for forever
Lot’s of people claim to have a “best friend”
But how many of those really last till the end?
I can tell right now, that we’re one of the few
Cause you understand me, and I understand you
I can always turn to you when I’ve had a bad day
And nobody else can cheer me up the same way
You’ve had your moments and I’ve sure had mine
And we were there to support each other every time
We’ve shared laughs and we’ve shared tears
We’ve shared our thoughts and shared our fears
We’ve mess things up, and we’ve made things right
We’ve gotten out of hand and we’ve gotten into fights
But through all that one thing has stayed the same
When someone says “best friend” I think of your name

No comments: