I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Lover's Arms

There aren't enough stars in the sky,
To show how many times,
I've wished for you.
There aren't enough places in the world,
To show how far,
I'd really go for you.
I'd give anything to be with you,
Lay my life on the line,
Just to spend one more moment with you.
I would die a thousand deaths,
To feel you at my side,
To know that we're together once again.
Nothing can tear us apart,
Even when we are both in death,
We will always be together,
Sharing our adventures.
If I could fall into your arms,
Those strong limbs which seem to be my shield against harm,
My purpose would be complete.
Even now as I look at you,
I still can't believe,
That God has sent you to me.
I have done nothing special to deserve you,
But He grazed your soul with a touch of His heavenly hand,
Which has now made my life whole.
So, my love,
Let me tell you in no words,
How much you mean to me.
Nothing in this world,
Can add up to how much I love you.
So let it now be known,
That this is the moment,
I can finally be yours,
As you will be mine.

No comments: