I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Colours of my BLOOD

G'father = M'sian Indian + Irish (citizen)
G'mother = M'sian Indian + Aus (citizen)
DAD= M'sian Indian Mix (citizen)-born in M'sia


G'father = Aust + M'sian Indian (M'sian citizen)
G'mother = Spanish + M'sian Indian (Spanish citizen)
MOM= M'sian Indian Mix (Aust citizen)

Myself = M'sian Indian Mix(citizen, but grew up in Aust)mother tongue-English


Did my Kinder in Aust, Primary & Secondary in Mal, Degree in Aust, Other certs in UK. Worked in Aust and am now working in Mal. Whenever there's a break, try my level best to visit relatives,uncles, aunties, cousins & fly members all over the world. Speak 5 languages, am still catching up with other language.

No comments: