I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bleeding Heart

This bleeding heart has bled to death.
Once full of life, now nothing is left.
This bleeding heart once burned with desire.
Disappointment and pain extinguished the fire.
This bleeding heart had so many dreams,
Dreams that were so real or at least they seemed.
Dreams of you had me aglow.
Some dreams of you, yes, they hurt me so.
Dreams of you made me turn quite roughly,
Until I woke up, and smelled the coffee.
One night, one dream made me realize,
My heart and soul you shall never victimize.
As I look you in the eyes with a vengeful frown,
Recalling the dream that taught me never to let my guard down.
This bleeding heart can bleed no more,
You see, for you have locked its door and thrown away the key.

No comments: