I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Dream Of You

I had a beautiful dream about us. I got up earliar than you, as usual, looked at your sweet sleeping face and wished I could tug myself in the comforter a litter longer but had to do my chore, so after my bath, served you with bed coffee.. which ended myself in bed again... oh you are very naughty at times..

I served you french toast, half boiled egg & a cup of hot coffee for breakfast & off you went to work.

I waited for you at the doorstep at noon for your return for lunch. You brought me fresh roses with a note ... "I love every touch of yours" and gave me a warm kiss and a romantic look which made me blush. You had a hearty lunch...rice, mutton stew, baked beans, broccoli with mushroom and papadam, warm water. You had no heart to return to work ..... but you did somehow.

I fetched your mum to the night market on friday evening.. she is always pleased with me. We had a mum to dil casual talk..we are more like buddies than mum in law and daughter in law.

As the night became colder , I had a feeling of being romantic, so I set the dining table with candles, dimmed the lights.. prepared chicken spaghetti for dinner.

As usual... I mean as usual (the word you often use).. I waited patiently for your return. It was approximately 9.00 pm when the electrical gate opened... I rushed to the door the welcome you.. you gave me a bear's hug, had your shower.... we dine together. You were passing naughty messages... each time I looked into your eyes.

As we rested in our cosy living room, you helded my body towards yours and said all the wonderful words one would like to hear. You are such a romantic guy... I run my hands through your hairy chest while you passionately kissed my lips.... you carried me to our bedroom and ...eerrmm we had a fantastic time together until the next I knew was when the alarm rang in the morning.

How I wish this was not just a dream ....

No comments: