I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I thought I knew

Looking around I see you,thinking you were the person I knew.You were in my life once,when I felt so sad so blew.Deep down and above,my love shares your love.Looking around I still see youthinking you were the person I knewOur love has grown apartbut it has from the startI'm still thinking... you were the person I knew.You took away my fears,and then again you took away my fun.Asking myself what you have done to me,but know you're my fear and it all has just begun.Thanking God my fear has endedand I'm just now realizing that I didn't know,the person that I thought I knew.

No comments: