I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Saturday, June 27, 2009

memories

Here I am playing with those memories again those thoughts of you keep haunting me. Holding you, a feeling I never ... How I wish you were right here beside me to hold me and shower me with all your love.

When I'm in love and I get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar. It hurts the most when I can actually feel your heart breaking because the one that you love the most is usually the one that hurts you the most. The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love me and when my heart gets broken, I begin to see the cracks in everything.

Is it wrong to fall for someone my heart desires or should I please others only to see them being happy. You know you love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not part of it.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing. I smile because it happened atleast for quite a while...

1 comment:

BUTTERFLY said...

memories of that someone special to me..