I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Friday, November 7, 2008

Breathless



Just to hear your voice
is all i need
to know whats in your heart, and not lies
Just one touch
is all i need
to turn you into being my crush
Just one kiss
is all i need
to make me miss this
You are the rainbow in my life
The reason the birds sing
Life is beautiful when you are around
You take all my sorrows away.

WHY DID I EVER LET YOU GO?

Many things are meant to be said
Many things are meant to be done
But nothing compares to what is in my heart.
The way you woo my life
I can imagine how it feels like being with you
I’ll be your fairytale
You can be my knight
I want you to know i’d do it all for L.O.V.E

No comments: