I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Monday, June 9, 2008

MY LOVE

While spirits are uplifted in the local parish,
and folks take pause for thoughts to cherish;

While faithful hearts recite "Peace on Earth",
and old friends catch up on news and mirth;

While chefs prepare for the perfect dish,
and Santa listens to each youngster wish;

While lovers cuddle in winter's snows,
and gifts are topped with pretty bows;

While outdoor displays sparkle and shine,
and homes refresh with spruce and pine;

While trees are trimmed in all their glory,
and classrooms practise "The First Christmas Story";

While shoppers panic in annual fashion,
thoughts of you increase in constant passion.

As leaders express hopes for all that is fair,
your well-being is truly all that I care.

As children smile with each dreamt sugar plum,
my love for you, Sweetest, still leaves me numb.

If given one wish for which I could pray,
with all my heart and soul, I'd say:

There's been no Christmas more bright and cheery
Than any one moment spent warm and near Thee.

Yours... Truly Yours,

No comments: