I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Monday, June 2, 2008

Be Mine, MY LOVE

I'm delicately handing my heart to you,
In your caressing hands to forever keep.
I'm giving you the chance of destroying me,
And I know I'm in your love too deep.

I'm giving my entire self to you,
All of my mind, body, and soul.
Handing over to you my everything,
In hopes, you'll be the one to keep me whole.

I'm depending on your gentle and sweet love,
To get me through the tragic world each day.
I'm praying to God you'll always be here by my side,
And that's where you'll always be to stay.

Putting you over everyone else including myself,
You automatically go to the front of my line.
Which is why I'm delicately handing you my heart,
In hopes, you'll always and eternally, completely be mine.

No comments: