I Am Who I Am ..Nobody Else..

Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile, the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thats enough about me ..
Photobucket

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The first time I saw you

Good Girls Go Bad



This is something that has totally turned unexpectly. While we were chating I asked him if I could see him on cam and with delight there he was (only his face)..a person with the sweetest face on the other end looking at me. we chatted happily and with my request he lowered his cam..I was stunned for awhile but after a few moments I recovered from my astonishment because he looked so attractive in his exposed hairy chest. As I started typing there were errors in my spellling and they was grammer mistakes. My fingers began to sweat I tried to control my emotions. I did not show any anxiety in me..

I started to type without thinking as I was thrilled to see him like that at the same time was scared, excited and guilt covered me.
The chat flowed smoothly even though my fingers went wet and so did my foot. My heart was racing.. I was thinking if it was alright with what I was doing....

No comments: